Yoplait Frozen Smoothie Prize Pack Giveaway and Review! 02/01/11
Giveaway is closed and comments have been shut-down.
Winner is randomly drawn through Random.org and notified by email when they win. Winners name will be posted when confirmed!
Thanks to each and every one of you for participating!
Like many of you I started off 2011 with new resolutions. One main resolution that I’m bound and determined to follow through with is incorporating more fruits into my diet along with more exercise and stress control. So far so good! I’m down 15 pounds and feeling healthier, less stressful and definitely more energetic!
Shortly after I began my new way of eating, Scrumptious Tidbits was chosen to do a Yoplait review and giveaway through My Blog Spark. We were thrilled to try their new product and share the results with you, but more than anything I was super curious to know if Yoplait’s Frozen Smoothie would be something I could include in my new routine.
For two weeks I’ve been having a Yoplait Frozen Smoothie as a quick pick-me-up in the afternoon between lunch and dinner. It became quite clear that this was an excellent alternative to those unhealthy snacks I was use to in the past. I found the smoothie to be both delicious and filling, keeping my afternoon hunger in check. Each day I would try another flavor and either mix it with skim milk, soy milk or a bit of orange juice with a couple spoonfuls of yogurt. My favorite was mixing chocolate soy milk with the Strawberry Banana smoothie mix. It tasted sinful, but wasn’t!
Each package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies contains one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup) and 110 to 120 calories per serving. Not only does Yoplait yogurt contain live and active cultures, but when prepared with skim milk and made according to package directions, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are a good source of calcium.
Found in the frozen fruit aisle of your local grocery store, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies come in four delicious flavors. Be sure to check out the newest flavor, Blueberry Pomegranate, along with other favorites like Triple Berry, Strawberry Banana, and Strawberry Mango Pineapple.
In addition to allowing us to try their new frozen smoothie, Yoplait has provided us with a prize pack to share with one of our lucky readers! The Yoplait prize package includes:
> VIP coupon to try Yoplait Frozen Smoothies
> Drawstring Backpack
> Water bottle and a Fitness Journal
If you’re interested in winning this fantastic giveaway provided by Yoplait through My Blog Spark, please thoroughly read the following instructions!
1. Share how you plan to incorporate Yoplait Frozen Smoothies into your healthy living plan in the comments below.
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done and be sure to include your email.
2. “Like” my Facebook Fanpage here. Already have? Just leave a comment below saying so. – (1 entry).
3. Share this post on your Facebook page. Link button is at the bottom of this post. (3 entries)
4. Follow my blog on GFC (see bottom of screen to sign up) Already a follower? Just leave a comment saying that you are a follower. (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS Feed (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry) Current followers are eligible, too. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link (can tweet once daily for 1 entry per day). Please include the hashtag #myblogspark in your tweet.
7. For 3 Extra Entries – Grab my button (code is provided here) and add it to your blog roll. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve added it.
8. For 5 Extra Entries – Write a blog post about this giveaway, with a link to my blog. Come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post 5 separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
Giveaway ends on February 14th at 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The coupon, information, and prize packages for this giveaway were all provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are based on our experience sampling the product.
Thanks to Yoplait and My Blog Spark for this review opportunity.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.