Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Review and Prize Pack Giveaway! 10/19/10
Giveaway is closed and comments have been shut-down.
Winner is randomly drawn through Random.org and notified by email when they win. Winners name will be posted HERE when confirmed!
Thanks to each and every one of you for participating!
Sunday evening is Family Night in my home and either tacos or burritos are always served. So when Scrumptious Tidbits was chosen to do an Old El Paso review through My Blog Spark, I jumped at the chance because we absolutely love their products!
Old El Paso has everything to satisfy your Mexican style cravings. The Old El Paso line up of products includes chilies, dinner kits, dips and sides, enchilada sauce, refried beans, seasoning mixes, shells, taco sauce and salsa. The Old El Paso taco seasoning mix selection includes flavors like Burrito, Cheesy Taco, Chili, Fajita, Taco, Mild Taco and even a seasoning with 40% less sodium.
We have so much fun coming up with new and creative variations on just the plain taco or burrito. This Sunday was no different. We made hard-shelled tacos layered with creamy avocado dip, refried beans, Spanish rice, lettuce, salsa, sour cream and chilies. We called it our Spicy Seven Layer Taco. They were super messy, but jammed pack with flavor. Absolutely delicious!
My daughter came up with an simple way to top tacos with salsa, sour cream and creamy dip in an easy-to-clean-up method. Place each ingredient into their own plastic baggie and then snip off a corner, resembling a pastry bag. Be sure not to cut too much off or it will run everywhere. You can then squeeze the toppings into the taco shell in a neat, presentable layer.
For a fun twist on taco night, be sure to try one of the delicious recipes below.
* Easy Fish Tacos
o Old El Paso taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce and battered fish fillets make quick work out of Mexican fare.
* Tarantula Tacos
o Having a Halloween party? Gather the kids and make spook-tacular tacos.
And to keep your family laughing at the dinner table, have some fun with El TacodorTM, the world´s only family taco night game. With El Tacodor, your family can share a special night at home by challenging one another to quick fire trivia, wordplay and pantomime. Visit www.ElTacodor.com today to download instructions, a score card, and a challenge sheet for even more fun on family taco night!
Visit Old El Paso for news and great tips, recipes and more. Take a minute to share family fiesta photos and videos from family taco nights on the El Tacodor Family Spotlight!
Old El Paso “family taco night” prize pack includes:
One packet of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish
Set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes
$10 Visa card
Entry Requirements (please read carefully)
1. Share how you would make a “family taco night” a special occasion in the comments below.
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done and be sure to include your email.
2. “Like” my Facebook Fanpage here – (1 entry).
3. Share this post on your Facebook page. Link button is at the bottom of this post. (1 entry)
4. Follow my blog on GFC (see bottom of screen to sign up) Already a follower? Just leave a comment saying that you are a follower. (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS Feed (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry) Current followers are eligible, too. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link (can tweet once daily for 1 entry per day). Please include the hashtag #myblogspark in your tweet.
7. For 3 Extra Entries – Grab my button (code is provided here) and add it to your blog roll. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve added it.
8. For 5 Extra Entries – Write a blog post about this giveaway, with a link to my blog. Come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post 5 separate comments that you’ve blogged about this.
Giveaway ends on October 24th at 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The coupon, information, and prize packages for this giveaway were all provided by Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are based on our experience sampling the product.
Thanks to Old El Paso and My Blog Spark for this review opportunity.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.