Garden Chicken Stir Fry 07/31/12
This is a fantastic recipe to use up those garden vegetables this summer! My family loves this stir fry version so much that I find myself making it almost weekly. Enjoy!
Garden Chicken Stir Fry
1 small eggplant, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 medium zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 small onion, sliced then halved
3 clove garlic, minced
2 md boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into
2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
8 oz of udon noodles or spaghetti broke in half
1. Cook noodles according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. While noodles are cooking, prepare all the vegetables and set aside in a bowl.
3. Chop chicken breasts.
4. In a wok or large frying pan, add the oil and heat until hot. Add all the vegetables at once, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Put back in bowl.
5. Add a little more oil at this point, and wait for it to heat up again. Put in the chicken, stirring occasionally, until just done, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Re-introduce the vegetables and heat through, then add the teriyaki sauce. This step you may want to personalize, depending on your love of teriyaki sauce!
7. Spoon over noodles and enjoy!