Curry Chicken & Broccoli Casserole 08/21/12
Comfort food at it’s finest! I love this casserole. It’s packed with a lot of flavor and it’s so easy to toss together. Creamy, rich and delicious — the perfect casserole! Enjoy.
Curry Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
2 crowns of fresh broccoli
2-4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 can(s) (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1/2 c mayonnaise
2 tsp curry powder
1 bx 6 oz.) stuffing mix such as stove-top
1/2 stk butter, melted
1 pkg (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook chicken in salt water until tender. Remove from pan, cool and cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
2. Cut broccoli flowerets from stem and parboil for five minutes. Remove from heat and drain; set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine soup, curry powder, and mayonnaise until smooth.
4. Put chicken on bottom of casserole, then broccoli on top. Pour sauce over chicken & broccoli mixture.
5. Next sprinkle stuffing mix over the top. Evenly pour melted butter over the stuffing mix.
6. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.